Tuesday 13 November 2012

Content Page Mock


Here is my mock layout of content page. As you can see I have carried out the same house style which I used on my main cover with the same hot pink. I am also going to use random shapes throughout of my magazine with the white background as it fits with my target audience and I want to make sure my house style is the same all the way through my pop magazine. I have decided to use three different images along the bottom of the page one will be a close up one will be a long shot and one will be a medium shot. I have decided to use three completely different camera angles to show the verity that I can produce. The images that will be in these three photos will content with the text that will be on the page showing a picture of what will be on that page. I will use two columns on my content page and will also use this on my double page spread. The mast head for the content page will be black but in the same font as the text that I have used on the front cover I have decided that it will be in a different colour to show the reader that the mast head on the front cover is the most important page so this will be different from the rest of the pages throughout the magazine. The columns will contain ten rows on each row it will show a page number and a short title on what that page will be called for explain my double page spread will be on page 10 and is about Ella Field so it will say "Page 10 - Ella Fields Tell Us More". This will continue for the other pages the numbers will also be in order by the way the magazine will be set out.











No comments:

Post a Comment